Most of you know that I am a pretty big BARGAIN shopper! This includes my beauty and makeup products. Here are just a few of my favorite bargain beauty products that I love...
1. Avon Magix Primer: I have fairly oily skin, and this primer really helps. Even here in the humid hot Memphis weather. When my skin is behaving, I use this under my mineral powder, and that is all I have to wear. I usually order it from Ebay, but of course, you can get it from an Avon rep.
2. Rimmell Lash Accelerator Mascara: I have been using this for about a year, and I have been AMAZED at how long my lashes have grown. This stuff is great! I picked it up on sale at Walgreens and I had a coupon, so it was super cheap.
3. I love cream blushes. They just stay on so much better than powders. This one from E.L.F. is only $1 I think. It lasts forever.
4. Loreal Endless Timeless Tawny Lipstick: I learned about this color from Tiffany D. It is the most beautiful, easy, versatile color, ever! The sad part is they have discontinued it, but the great part is recently I have found them at Big Lots for $1.50-2.00. If you see me rummaging through every Big Lots I am near, now you know why.
5. E.L.F.: Eyeliner pen: I can hardly leave the house without eyeliner, or I look like a corpse. This is also only $1. It draws a great dark, waterproof line, which you can make as thin or thick as you like. I buy these 5 or 6 at a time because they are so cheap. Target has recently started carrying it, which is great because I don't have to pay for shipping.
Hopefully, I can share some bargain hair buys with you soon... Let me know if you try any of these (or if you see my lipstick at Big Lots).