Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fall Shopping...


Here are some of the things I will be looking for as I start my fall shopping...

1. Tie neck blouse, preferably vintage. I will be scouring Ebay for this one.
2. Striped cardigan. Since I love stripes as a neutral. I feel this could go with LOTS of outfits.
3. I am currently a little bit obsessed with clutches, especially ones that look a bit 80's inspired.
4. Flat boots- I have a pair of these that I wore to death last winter, so I would love to find another pair that look a bit different, perhaps with straps or buckles or something.
5. Comfortable and casual wedges to wear with long flared jeans.
6. Red Jeans
7. Floral palazzo pants. Can't believe these are coming back in style, but I am pumped!
8. More bracelets. Another recent obsession of mine are bracelets, especially friendship bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment