Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer Wardrobe Favorites

GUESS, Paige, Chinese Laundry, Banana Republic
Distressed Denim by Paige
Pumps by Sergio Zelcer
ShopStyle


I saw a post on another style blog about the pieces she has worn the most this summer. I thought I would share my top 10.
1. gladiator flats
2. white Nine West purse: $35 at Ross. I love this purse! It has tons of pockets and brightens up any outfit.
3. Ann Taylor Loft t-shirt: Got this on sale for about $15. The ombre colors are so flattering, and the slouchy-ness is super comfortable. Looks great with white or black shorts, or regular or white Jeans.
4. Black and brown wedges: $12.99 Burlington. These also seem to go with everything.
5 and6. Black shorts and white shorts: I think I am usually wearing one or the other of these everyday.
7. Chinese Laundry cognac heels: $24.99 from Marti and Liz, these are actually extremely comfortable and the color goes with lots of outfits.
8. Paige skinny ankle jeans: $60 from Marshalls in West Palm Beach. Greatest pair of skinny jeans ever! They are so comfortable, the slightly cropped length makes them more summer-ish, and they look great in the fall and winter with boots.
9. Gold watch with bling: $16 from Ebay. Love this layered with other bracelets. Wear it almost every day.
10. Purple clutch purse: 50 cents from a garage sale. Definitely the find of the season. I have been shocked at how many outfits a purple purse has gone with. I love the 80s style of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment