Earrings really brighten up your face, and they are always a great finishing touch to your look. Since they are typically the very last thing I think about or put on, I like to have some easy go-to earrings that don't take much thought.
It is great to have some basic earrings that will go with lots. If you are wearing other bold accessories (scarves, bracelets, necklaces) then you want to keep your earrings understated. There are also times when I want a bigger earring when my other accessories aren't as bold.
I would suggest having:
1. One small pair of gold stud-type earring
2. One larger pair of gold hoops or tear drops
3. One small pair of silver stud-type earring
4. One larger pair of silver hoops or tear drops
5. Some pearl studs
6. A fun colored earring like turquoise, since it goes with everything!
If you have these options, you should almost always have the perfect earring to finish your look without thinking!
Only a week of October left, are you feeling more fashionable? Any suggestions for things you would like to see? Let me know!