Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Style Resolution: Fitness Gear

Today's style resolution is to update your workout attire.  If you are anything like me, you may spend much of the day in your workout clothes (this is going to have to be another resolution for another day).  So if you are wearing your workout clothes you may need to:
a.  Get some new stuff
b.  Get some cuter stuff

Even if your workout clothes are cute, they may be worn out and gross.  Or you may be one of those people that still wears baggie t-shirts from sorority mixers and mesh basketball shorts.  Either way, here are some cute affordable options that I have found recently. 

All these tops are from Wal-Mart and the pants are from Kohls.  The links are below the pictures.
 


I have this top in the black and white and I LOVE it!  It is longer than it looks in the picture.  It fits and performs great. 



I have this one in the blue pattern.  I think I like it even better than the top one.  Also longer in the length, and comfortable. 




I have this one in the black.  It is super stretch, maybe not quite as long as the other two, but still great!



I can't say enough about these pants. This picture doesn't do them justice.  I have had them for a year or so, and I LOVE them!  I have tried the fancy Lululemon ones and they are not even close to as great as these are, and they are double the price.  They fit well, wick the moisture, and make your back side look GREAT!


I have also found cute stuff on the racks at Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross etc...

So, update those fitness wardrobe friends!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment