Friday, October 26, 2012

Hello Out There!

Well, I doubt very many people are even checking my blog any more, but I was told by a friend today that she was tired of seeing that last post about my luggage tags, so I thought I would check in!

I have been struggling with whether to continue this blog.  I love doing the blog, but my stationery business has been keeping me very busy. 

Today, I wanted to talk about statement necklaces.  I am sure I have talked about them before.  But I think they are such a great way to add polish and interest to the most plain outfit. 

Here are some fun looks from pinterest...


So now you may have 2 questions:
1.  Where can I get a cute statement necklce?
2.  What color should I get?

My suggestions:
1.  Very Jane has a bunch of great colors today,
here is the link:
http://veryjane.com/deal/1500/jcrew-inspired-bubble-necklaces-beautiful-new-colors
I got one of mine on Very Jane and one on Ebay.  If you go to Ebay do a search for "bubble necklace" or "statement necklace"

2.  If you want to be neutral, go for gold, silver, or pearls.  Maybe even black or white.  If you want to do a color, I suggest turquoise or green because they accent almost everything.
I personally have turquoise, fuschia, and mustard yellow, but I wear the turquoise the most!

Let me know if you find any deals!

Hoping to get back in the swing of things with the blog, thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment